Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fix Wyrmius mini-game

bl1te

I know most probably that's 110% forgotten content and feedback on it appears to be unusual thing, but still there are completionists in your game which want that Wyrmius poster.

Known issues:

1. Wyrm can be destroyed when flying into obstacles. Not during the room-to-room transition part, but the obstacles inside the room.

2. Yellow bonus projectiles are not even distinguishable. Make it just brighter.

3. Red bonus projectiles are too hard to control (aim). Make it auto-aim.

4. Blue bonus projectiles have fixed travel distance. Make it infinite.

5. Turrets don't display you whether were they hit or not. And...

6. Sometimes it doesn't register if your shot have reached the target.

7. MOAs' shots are too imbalanced, leave no time and space to dodge it, BUT...

8. The good part of it is that they don't damage you. They are just there to.. frighten you.

9. Enemies (especially turrets) can perform their shots while they are still NOT on your screen or when they are already in passed room.

May be 10, 11 and so on items about bosses but I haven't reached them yet due to the problems listed above.

• 6 months later...

Seriously though, and what about the seemingly infinitely respawning Ospreys after that dumb turret spam room? They barely have a second on their respawn timer, not to mention MORE TURRET SPAM, so you die within seconds of entering the room anyway, so unless you actually managed to save all 3 of your lives to damage boost through it (which is unlikely given how much bullet spam was in the previous room) you're stuck with either focusing on dodging the bullet and letting the Osprey pile up and die later due to bullet spam, or focus on killing them and die to turret bullet spam.

Why are you even adding stuff like this to the game if you're not even gonna finish it? Happy Zephyr is fine, but that's just because it's Flappy Bird and it's incredibly simple, but Frame fighter is AN ABSOLUTE MESS, I would list the problems me and my friend ran into trying to play it the other day, but i, I doubt you even play tested it, given that the problems become IMMEDIATELY obvious the moment someone hits you with ANY ATTACK.