Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Water 'frame: Deluge

Konnstruct

Deluge, a water-based warframe; is a caster that should probably have stats similar to Banshee or Ember.

Favorite Weapons? Uhh... a super soaker?

STATS (unranked/30):

Health: 150/450

Shields: 75/225

Energy: 150/225

Armor: 10

Sprint: 1.1

Abilities:

1 - Water Gun (25): Using ballistic water hoses, Deluge fires an intense stream of water. Any enemies caught will be damaged for 100/200/300/400. It will also launch enemies it hits up for a distance of 10/15/20/25 in-game meters from the casting point (or until obstructed). Enemies will be knocked down upon being released from the wave (or if the wave slams them into a wall). This ability should take a few seconds to complete, so as it's not as spammable as, say, shuriken. Affected by power strength.

2 - Bubble (50): Creates a bulletproof layer on the target for 5/10/15/20 seconds. If used on an enemy, it will prevent that enemy from attacking (it will also spread to other enemies), if used on an ally, it will prevent them from being damaged (except for poison and other environmental hazards. Bubbles on allies will not spread to anyone). This skill cannot be used on herself. (Maybe the enemies affected should still 'try' to attack, by firing/meleeing, just for lols). Affected by power duration.

3a - Waterfall (75): Creates a wall of water (similar to E. Shield)) that slows bullets passing through it at close range, reducing stopping power, and stopping them completely from longer ranges. Enemies who touch the waterfall will bounce off and be knocked down.

3b - Surf (65): Using water jets in her shoes, Deluge is able to fly around freely for 10/15/20/25 seconds.  

4 - Tsunami (100): Launches a massive radial wave that works similarly to water gun, dealing 500/600/700/800 damage, and carrying enemies an infinite distance until they are obstructed by a wall or other object.

Edits thanks to LukeAura

- Waterfall works a bit better

- Tsunami's power is toned down

- Bubble now spreads to other enemies

No ideas what the design could be like, but I imagine you could do a lot of cool stuff with the concept of a water 'frame.

I couldn't think of a real good third ability.

Feedback anyone? I crave that s***

Edited by FrydHamstr

Low armor, average shields/health? She'll need to be fairly fast too. I'd say maybe even low shields with high health if you wanted her to be truly unique.   

Water gun might deal too damage for what it sounds like. How wide a blast can you have? Can you aim it at all? 

Bubble is interesting but will probably get the mag pull treatment. It's effectively a worse mind control unless you spam it on several enemies, but then it becomes too costly, toning down the energy would help it. Or you could maybe make it like venom? So you can pop the bubble and have it spread bubbles to other enemies that will cause slow/bubble/damage effect.

Waterfall I think might work better similar to a Sonic Boom + E. Shield. And given its cost wouldn't invalidate either of those two skills. A large conal/horizontal  medium/slow moving wall of water that knocks down/stuns/slows/drags back enemies and prevents them from firing through it for a given distance. Could deal minor damage maybe. 

Tsunami sounds like it has a large range? Maybe tone down the damage to 800 to make up for it? She sounds like a support/damage hybrid given you have two of each ability. But I think the Ult needs to be a more balanced mix of both. 

And I love to give feedback. 

Low armor, average shields/health? She'll need to be fairly fast too. I'd say maybe even low shields with high health if you wanted her to be truly unique.   

Water gun might deal too damage for what it sounds like. How wide a blast can you have? Can you aim it at all? 

Bubble is interesting but will probably get the mag pull treatment. It's effectively a worse mind control unless you spam it on several enemies, but then it becomes too costly, toning down the energy would help it. Or you could maybe make it like venom? So you can pop the bubble and have it spread bubbles to other enemies that will cause slow/bubble/damage effect.

Waterfall I think might work better similar to a Sonic Boom + E. Shield. And given its cost wouldn't invalidate either of those two skills. A large conal/horizontal  medium/slow moving wall of water that knocks down/stuns/slows/drags back enemies and prevents them from firing through it for a given distance. Could deal minor damage maybe. 

Tsunami sounds like it has a large range? Maybe tone down the damage to 800 to make up for it? She sounds like a support/damage hybrid given you have two of each ability. But I think the Ult needs to be a more balanced mix of both. 

And I love to give feedback. 

@Stats

Those sound good

@Water Gun

It's meant for a single enemy or line of enemies, so that it's not too similar to sonic boom

@Bubble

I like that idea

@Tsunami

Yeah, looking at it, the ult is a bit too strong.

@Stats

Those sound good

@Water Gun

It's meant for a single enemy or line of enemies, so that it's not too similar to sonic boom

@Bubble

I like that idea

@Tsunami

Yeah, looking at it, the ult is a bit too strong.

So water gun dealing 400 damage is pretty good then. A weaker version of icewave with more support oriented consequences.