The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Credit Distribution In Multiplayer

NotoriousHIV

Question

Are credits distributed evenly between all players in a multiplayer match?

When other players acquire credits, it seems I get a paltry amount compared to how much I'd receive if I was the one picking them up. I play a mix of Solo and Online, so I don't know if that's because the sum is being shared with the rest of my party compared to being alone.

Is this why people rush to be the first to open lockers and crates?

7 answers to this question

Additionally, credits are pretty much useless after you've been playing a week. When you start doing mid level missions and selling off mods, you make more money than you even know what to do with. I could lose 3.5 mil and still have more than enough to buy any BP or pay any foundry cost if the next patch has things I'm interested in, and I'm far from the wealthiest player around.

But doesn't everybody get the chance to pick up mats that drop from bosses/crates regardless of who opens them?

Not everybody likes to signal when crates drop mats.

I've always got a lot of radar on, quickly dashing from box to box, destroying them before anyone even gets there.

If I don't like how my team plays, I won't leave signals for good mats. (or any mats)

Edited by FlameLaevateinn

Well, to be fair...

I play by my own rights.

I generally support my team where I can, but there are some player types I just don't feel like helping out.

A. People who never signal good stuff.

B. People who don't hold elevators for others.

(I don't mind this, but it's generally rude to most, especially if you wait for the guy to get NEAR the elevator, then hit the button)

C. People who I revive, then get myself killed less than 10s after due to my health being worn down while reviving, who instead of helping me, runs to the extraction point.

(if there was a method for Friendly Fire, I would kill these people)

I'm fine being harsh to people like that.

Yes, I am indeed a vindictive... well... I have an a******, so yes, a vindictive a******.