Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pokemon X / Y Friend Code / Discussion Thread

Azure_Kytia

Seeing as I'm new and all, how can I accept your request?

oh, right, you have to add the other person's friend code from the main 3ds menu. select register friend, through internet, and enter the code. mine's 1633-4677-1843. forgot to mention it was in the OP as well

oh, right, you have to add the other person's friend code from the main 3ds menu. select register friend, through internet, and enter the code. mine's 1633-4677-1843. forgot to mention it was in the OP as well

I just befriended the D, if ya' know what I mean.

No bloody clue what my type or pokémon are yet, but here is my code people, pm me if you want me to add you too!

5300-9821-4883

Added, nice to meet you

JRMC | JRMC | 1091-9142-3854

Just started yesterday, so I do not have many Pokémon yet. I started with Froakie; Got me a Torchic from the distribution event; And found a Pikachu, which I immediately caught, because who doesn't love Pikachu?

and you :D

so when you beat the elite four, you will eventually be able to access kiloude city, where there's the battle maison (similar to battle tower/frontier/subway stuff of the past) and the friend safari. the friends you have on your 3DS each have a pokemon type, and two random pokemon of that type that you can hunt in the friend safari. once you beat the elite four, a third pokemon is unlocked. so for now, your safari only has 2 pokemon in it. the friend safari is kinda like a mini safari zone, but there are only up to 3 pokemon at once, and you use your own pokemon and pokeballs, so you can train stuff there if you want. the friend safari has a higher chance of being a shiny pokemon, and pokemon in the friend safari can have their hidden ability. its pretty cool

What's that about?

After the elite four, you gain access to Kiloude city, in the top right corner there is a friend safari.

With more people added, you gain access to more safaris each varying in type and pokemon

These pokemon are unique as they have atleast 2 or more "perfect" IVs, along with a chance to get their hidden ability

so when you beat the elite four, you will eventually be able to access kiloude city, where there's the battle maison (similar to battle tower/frontier/subway stuff of the past) and the friend safari. the friends you have on your 3DS each have a pokemon type, and two random pokemon of that type that you can hunt in the friend safari. once you beat the elite four, a third pokemon is unlocked. so for now, your safari only has 2 pokemon in it. the friend safari is kinda like a mini safari zone, but there are only up to 3 pokemon at once, and you use your own pokemon and pokeballs, so you can train stuff there if you want. the friend safari has a higher chance of being a shiny pokemon, and pokemon in the friend safari can have their hidden ability. its pretty cool

^

This, XD 

No bloody clue what my type or pokémon are yet, but here is my code people, pm me if you want me to add you too!

5300-9821-4883

JRMC | JRMC | 1091-9142-3854

Just started yesterday, so I do not have many Pokémon yet. I started with Froakie; Got me a Torchic from the distribution event; And found a Pikachu, which I immediately caught, because who doesn't love Pikachu?

It's almost just easier to add everyone that is already in the op. most of us go through it every so often adding everyone we have not. That being said I'll add you guys o:

4038-6431-1478

My trainer name is Lance

My friend Safari is Fighting-Type and includes Tyrogue and Mienfoo

Thank you for making this thread that I just found XD

Added you, bud.

It's almost just easier to add everyone that is already in the op. most of us go through it every so often adding everyone we have not. That being said I'll add you guys o:

I don't want to add people that I have no certainty that play or will add me back.

Edited by JRMC

christmas FCs?

btw renjenku i'll trade my honedge when ur online.

Making my sand team right now,anyone got a nincada/ninjask?

It's one of my fav and want to use it on my team.

Oh is it one of your 2 keepers or did you make a new perfect adamanet one O: 

I can be online today. What's your time zone? As of now its 11:19 here and 1:19 of this post. Guess you can gauge? I'll get on in about 4 hours. 

4038-6431-1478

My trainer name is Lance

My friend Safari is Fighting-Type and includes Tyrogue and Mienfoo

Thank you for making this thread that I just found XD

added as well! and welcome to the group! its a great one, haha

so I've assembled my team for the most part. or more like I jsut have a fair number of pokemon who are good to go in terms of training, movesets, IV's and such, so I've been doing the battle maison. took care of the 50 win streaks on doubles, rotation, singles, and triple battles. I was a little worried about the triple battles because I figured the key was just a lot of strong sweepers, but we managed. so now I have to do the super multi battles. so either I subject one of my friends to 50 grueling battles over the span of a few hours, or I try to beat it with one of the AI partners. gonna try my luck with the various AI for now

added as well! and welcome to the group! its a great one, haha

so I've assembled my team for the most part. or more like I jsut have a fair number of pokemon who are good to go in terms of training, movesets, IV's and such, so I've been doing the battle maison. took care of the 50 win streaks on doubles, rotation, singles, and triple battles. I was a little worried about the triple battles because I figured the key was just a lot of strong sweepers, but we managed. so now I have to do the super multi battles. so either I subject one of my friends to 50 grueling battles over the span of a few hours, or I try to beat it with one of the AI partners. gonna try my luck with the various AI for now

When I got nothing to do we could try together.

I got a 5iv modest larvitar(don't judge my novelty) for you azure of you want.