The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pokemon X / Y Friend Code / Discussion Thread

Azure_Kytia

Hey just got a spare Max iv adamant honedge,anyone interested?

@wallace wit the power items in hordes you get 20 ev's or 40(weepinbell gives 2attack ev's for example) mix it with pokerus and you get the double.

Edited by El1te

I got Pokerus from a Japanese guy. he had put up a kabutops. i was like yeah ill get that! when i got it. i saw it had "Pokerus" Didnt know what it was looked it up and.. well nice. :D

Always have spare 'infected' pokemon in your PC. If you have an infected with you too long pokerus will vanish from it and you have to re-catch it on a different pokemon because they're now immune. In the previous game, it was easiest to go into double-battle grass with one infected pokemon and one not infected yet, hit-and-run, then both will be infected, and put your infection carrier back in a PC while you train the freshly infected one. Not sure about a tactic like that in XY

ok, so it does apply it each time you get experience, or once per pokemon you defeat, that is amazing. and did anyone else find pokerus is a lot more common? I think I got it in the first few days, and a lot of people seem to have it. 

Wait till pokebank comes out,i got at least a box full of pokerus.

No one who wants that honedge?

in gen 6 they also updated the destiny knot item so that if one parent holds it, 5 random IV's from both parents will be passed down. this is the best way to get really good IV's onto a pokemon, I think, but it requires quite a bit of luck.

Using this method a few weeks back, I was able to breed a 6 IV pichu in little less than an hour. Gave it a Light Ball once it's evolved into Pikachu, EV trained it for Sp. Atk and Speed, and now it's just casually wrecking the little league.

physical attack, icicle spear is physical, so I assume that. plus cloyster gets shell smash which is probably the best boosting move yet. but power herb geomancy is pretty dirty too. barbaracle learns shell smash, and I think it might be one of the fastest pokemon to learn it. it aslo has a solid attack stat already, I believe

nice one on the the pichu, azure!