The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

My common struggles

(XBOX)purpul robot13k

Okay so I really like the game just to start off. So what happen was i played the game when it was actually kind of new and got really into it I had a death cube prime. It's all thier in my stats it was my most used companion. But when I give the game a break and come back to it in a year or so. I still have everything except my death cube prime. So in all I guess I was just wondering if this happen to anyone else or did some how only my stuff was taken from my profile. But like I said great game 10 out of 10 I would just really like to know what happened I guess.

Okay, so I started playing this game on PC when it came out, but I noticed it has way more glitches in it than any other game I've ever played before. Now it's not just the ones you know of anymore, now the missions on Earth won'tcycle day and night, so. Most times you can't invite anyone to your squad; the kavat still glitches on the ship; some kavats have a floating head (like my Medusa for some reason); sometimes you get knocked down and can't attack afterwards; the crewships won't blow up even if their health is gone; astral twilight won't drop no matter how many times I do the spy mission on Lua; and the Protea mission seems to be cutting your damage down to nearly nothing so you get killed before you can do anything to her, she also seems to be doing far more damage than she should. If you guys can't fix your game then you should shut it down, Star Trek Online has you beat in performance, and they have 5.2 million players at any given time. How can you have more players, but way more glitches than anything else, even more than Final Fantasy XV, which only just came out and runs better than you?

Archived