Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Happy To Be Here

mnidld

Hey all!

Just a little introduction into who I am and why I've decided to come to this game:

-I'm a sound design/sound art teacher (and practicing artist) currently located in Boston.

-I'm a gear head, a nerd, and I genuinely love the idea of the progression of video games from the atari until now (current contemporary games which include WARFRAME)

-I'm an ex competitive FPS player, though I wasn't ranked fairly high- my strong suit was playing WoW since release--

-I come from a background of extremely competitive PVP in WoW, multi-season rank 1 player, had been streaming with people like athene and ephixa (the guy who did the legend of zelda dubstep remixes)

I've been looking for a change up into a free to play game that is less PVP oriented, since I'm sick of dealing with $&*^heads all the time who take games far too seriously, I had realized that playing for money isn't really all that fun after doing it for so long... also: teaching, my artwork, and music have taken up a majority of my time for the past two years....

Basically- I'm excited about this game for the sole purpose that I genuinely see huge potential in it!

Hopefully I see y'all around!

If you'd like to check out my website:

www.nollids.com

my soundcloud:

www.soundcloud.com/drtybld