Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Introducing + Offering Help To Newbies !

UltimateBankaiSZ

Hello, My name is Shahir Sherali. I'm 19 years old. Im studying Economics like Bank stuff or Insurance things.

I live in The Netherlands but my origin is from Suriname (South-America).

I have been playing right now for 4 weeks. I almost know everything about the game except weapon or warframe specs i think its up to you to decide what fits your gameplay.

I dont have much friends on warframe yet but im offering help to anyone i have a pretty good Rhino Rank 30 (OP) with a conclave of 1041 (Out my head) so i can pretty kill everything rapidly fast.

If your intrested in farming items or making warframes or weapons i can always help out :)!

im mostly online during night times (EU ZONE).

Add me if you want ULTIMATEBANKAISZ (Yes im a anime freak :P)

PS: Sorry for my bad english still studying it XD

Hey UltimateBankaiSZ, good to meet you. Its guys like you that make the Warframe community great, the willingness to offer help to folks that may otherwise not ask for it or know who or where to ask for it. I'd like to offer my help as well for farming mats, blueprints or whatever. I'm usually on during the night hours from 8 pm Eastern US time til whenever I fall asleep, usually sometime the following morning lol.

Oh, and as to your command of English, you're doing fine, better than many with English as a first language to be brutally honest :P.