Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can’t invite/be invited

(NSW)angelic.jme

It’s been happening for a while now and I’m getting sick of having to restart Warframe and my switch about 5 times EVERY time. When I log in and I attempt to invite my friends, it says that no one is online and when I go to recruiting chat and try to join a squad, they reply with “It says you're offline.” Is anyone else having this problem??? It’s really annoying ._.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been constantly having this problem for the past... 2 days? with no instances of it letting up. One thing I have noticed is that we CAN see each other in our Clan Dojo, but even then our friends lists say we're not online to each other. A third friend was able to see my other friend online successfully but also not me, narrowing it down to being a problem in my game pretty conclusively. What the heck am I supposed to do? 😔

En 14/8/2020 a las 16:17, (NSW)Halyo_Alex dijo:

I've been constantly having this problem for the past... 2 days? with no instances of it letting up. One thing I have noticed is that we CAN see each other in our Clan Dojo, but even then our friends lists say we're not online to each other. A third friend was able to see my other friend online successfully but also not me, narrowing it down to being a problem in my game pretty conclusively. What the heck am I supposed to do? 😔

I am in the same situation as you:(

• 3 weeks later...

Same situation for months now. Contacted DE. Anyone have any luck getting this fixed? DE had no solution. Tried changing IP address but that didn't help. Can't connect with friends online or join squads. Can't even communicate with my Dojo. Just host and if I want to trade has to be in the Bazaar. Really, really frustrating.

Archived