The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nintendo Ds Games

matto

Hi guys :)

I'm soon moving from Japan to get back to France.

I won't be able to use my computer during a couple of days and there's just too much dust on my Nintendo DS.

Do you know some nice games I could get to kill time? Mainly platform or RPG.

What are your suggestions? No 3DS, I only have a DS XL. Considering buying the 2DS before leaving though.

Edited by matto

Damn, last time I played Pokemon was like... 10 years ago. Could give it a try...

Chrono Trigger (big fan of Toriyama's work in Dragon Quest) or Golden Sun yeah indeed :D I have FFIII on DS, so FF4 would be ok too.

I don't even know what is Monster Hunter... Gonna check that too.

Any idea for another game that would take less time? Platform game maybe.

Edited by matto

Monster Hunter is 3DS, you won't get very far with that :P

I didn't play many platformers back when I had an R4 DS, but here is a list of Azure's personal favourites

Radiant Historia is an amazing Pseudo Turn Based RPG, I would highly recommend it. Same goes for The World Ends With You, an awesome RPG.

You may enjoy yourself some Ghost Trick for a puzzler with a spin on things. Ghost trick is pretty short, and can be completed in a few hours at most.

Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! 2 If you're into cheesy (but awesome) music games. Another quick title if you're only into the easy modes, but harder modes bring about much harder gameplay.

For Horror / Survival, Resident Evil DS, Dementium and Dementium 2 are decent enough titles.

Edited by Azure_Kyte