Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Ballistica

MagnumX

I feel terrible for asking this but, is there any plan for this happening, I was just trying mine out and couldn't help wondering if dual wielding these would work. Maybe it seems a bit entitled to be thinking about that already but i had the same thought with the Vasto and my prayers were answered there so, thoughts?

If dual basllistica's are added then DE should go ahead and add dual lex's, dual acrids and dual everything else sidearm wise. Hell why not give us dual fragors or galatines for melee to top it all off.

Edited by itsJustThomas

The Ballistica is unique, cool and mechanically interesting on it's own right (where other sidearms sort of "needed" a twin version to be cool, this one doesn't), and it's also a bit too big to have two of them (I'm actually a tiny bit surprised that it isn't a primary).

I'd love some smaller twin crossbows but with a more "classic" look, however (reloading might be an issue, but I'm sure DE can figure that out).

The Ballistica is unique, cool and mechanically interesting on it's own right (where other sidearms sort of "needed" a twin version to be cool, this one doesn't), and it's also a bit too big to have two of them (I'm actually a tiny bit surprised that it isn't a primary).

^This.

I'm glad it's a secondary though...Compound hunting bow + crossbow pistol? Woo! :D Matter of fact, a crossbow sidearm makes your primary just that much cooler ;)