Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Better Holstering For Glaive And Kestrel

TheSeannachaidh

actually on the "belt" itself for these imo.

as sortarandom mentioned, glaive isn't quite as annoying as kestrel, both are nonetheless.

kestrel was quite buggy in my experience, with it's 2 stages, closed and open (for throw) i'd often see in open while "holstered" and clipping through all kinds of things, not just the frame's arm. (gun, etc)

make it desepear or change form to be hidden in the arm , the glaive form is neat at this regard

and make the kestrel   use heavy atk not (speed atk with a heavy weapon)

kestrel suposed to be heavy weapon in that regard the combat animation is silly

make it desepear or change form to be hidden in the arm , the glaive form is neat at this regard

and make the kestrel   use heavy atk not (speed atk with a heavy weapon)

kestrel suposed to be heavy weapon in that regard the combat animation is silly

Hm? It's a boomerang. It's smaller than something like the Skana by a long shot. And heavy melee weapons aren't exactly adept fliers that are named after birds.

• 2 months later...

The kestrel on the arm... buggs me also.

It doesn't fit n clips through my weapon all the time!

Please consider putting those kind of weapons on the back maybe , like just above where the leggs start.

It annoys me so much seeing such nice weapon hanging there akwardly...

I don't have a kestrel but I lurv my glaive to no end.

If I were to move it I'd go to outside the opposite upper arm, so the animation would be sling the primary or holster the secondary then reach across, grab the weapon and it snaps open as you bring your right arm back across your body to the ready position.

If you played Dark Sector Hayden's Glaive folded up into his wrist so it was barely visible and didn't clip. However our dear warframe's glaives simply shrink and slice open your wrists or in a bow's case your face.

Maybe we can have it fold into our wrists like the original glaive or perhaps have a holster on our back like Captain America's shield.