Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting Credits After Death....

PeripheralVisionary

I don't think the dead should get credits, that just encourages people to go into a level, commit suicide, and force the group to carry the person since there is currently no vote to kick system. (Nor do I think there should be, it's over(ab)used in WoW, where people kick just for the fun of it.

What's a disciple buying these days that's expensive?

Blueprints for catalysts, blueprints for warframes, blueprints for weapons. Paying for weapons, paying for making weapons and warframes, paying for making catalysts, paying for making helms. Really? You don't know?

Edited by Mikovsky

Blueprints for catalysts, blueprints for warframes, blueprints for weapons. Paying for weapons, paying for making weapons and warframes, paying for making catalysts, paying for making helms. Really? You don't know?

Yeah, and I know that a single mission run on Xini pays for it all. Can't get to Xini? Well, there's so many credit gaining options that you can do while making real progress... if it's more than an after thought for you, I'd be more than happy to run you through a few things. In game name is the same on the forums.

See you soon.

Yeah, and I know that a single mission run on Xini pays for it all. Can't get to Xini? Well, there's so many credit gaining options that you can do while making real progress... if it's more than an after thought for you, I'd be more than happy to run you through a few things. In game name is the same on the forums.

See you soon.

No it does not.

The money is there, but why would I need to sell good mods that I can use? Even if I do sell them, they still aren't enough for the funds I need (400K). I'm not going to lifelessly farm Xini all day, that is boring.

The white mods are that good eh? Well.......ok...?

Just curious, what takes 400k to build these days? Must have missed that update.

The white mods are that good eh? Well.......ok...?

Just curious, what takes 400k to build these days? Must have missed that update.

They're good becuase I may not have better ones for the current level. Orokin catalysts, Storm volt helm, Ash chasis, Ash systems, Ash helm, Heat Dagger, Loki parts, etc. Many things that add up together, not just one thing.

Edited by Mikovsky

They're good becuase I may not have better ones for the current level. Orokin catalysts, Storm volt helm, Ash chasis, Ash systems, Ash helm, Heat Dagger, Loki parts, etc. Many things that add up together, not just one thing.

It's hard to believe that every single mod would be useful to you.

It's hard to believe that every single mod would be useful to you.

Not every single mod is, if I have a better one, then I sell it. But if you've got nothing else to do in the game, then it is easy to make money, because you've got everything you want in the game.

Edited by Mikovsky

Well if someone found a method to have credits be a limiting resource, that's not always a bad thing depending on play styles.

But back on topic... if you're dead, I don't see a good reason for you to continue gaining xp or credits as your corpse currently contributes nothing towards the success of the mission. Enemies don't even waste a moment to kick you or do a double tap.

After a few days of play, my credits just started piling up. There was no concern of the price tag of a weapon. It's only snowballed from there, as I started getting so many mods from mid level missions that were worth 3k a pop. Simply progressing through the game will make you more than enough credits to handle anything you desire, and of course when you start mod farming on Xini you... well, look like this:

I literally can't even find anything to buy anymore, and as for the building costs... can't even tell that I pay anything each time. Credits are pretty irrellevant without some sort of serious money sink or trading system. If someone gets an extra 300 while they are dead, who cares?

You can't even buy Orokin Catalysts/Storm Volt Helmet BPs with credits. Also, why are you building 2 warframes at once? Wouldn't it be smarter(and more cost efficient) to build one, get it to 30, then get another? Just sayin'.

You can't even buy Orokin Catalysts/Storm Volt Helmet BPs with credits. Also, why are you building 2 warframes at once? Wouldn't it be smarter(and more cost efficient) to build one, get it to 30, then get another? Just sayin'.

Part of the crafting cost for all the blueprints that come to mind is credits.

Why wouldn't you build two warframes at once given the 12 hours for each component and 3 day build time? I had four sets zapping away in the Foundry at some point. The total cost per warframe remains the same regardless of how many or few you have building simultaneously, so cost efficiency doesn't play a factor so much as time efficiency. There's no reason holding you back from chipping away at the 3 day assembly time the moment you finish building each part regardless of how many other warframes are being assembled at that time.