Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe - Aspalis

Vyra

Idea by: Vyra
Name origin: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aspalis
Style: (Baseform) female with little detail, more like a raw faceless fragile figure.

Abilities - Passive:
Instant Console Hacking/(locked)Door opening just by standing next to it.

Ability 1: Fake Death - On activation Aspalis drops on the floor, motionless, tricking the enemy(ies) to completely ignore her. On second activation she stands up with a X_% Damage bonus for melee attacks for X_amount of duration.

Ability 2: Mimesis - On activation Aspalis morphs into any scannable Target, be it Containers, Enemies or even Animals or Players Pets.
( Becoming an Object such as a container, Aspalis will have her defense increased and movement blocked, enemies should ignore her.)
( Reactivating the ability while being an object adds X_% AoE dmg around her while she becomes her base form again.)
( Becoming living creature, Aspalis will have the same weapon/loadout as her target with a % increase of dmg, health and defense/shields/armor etc Enemies of the Faction she mimics will ignore her )( Mimicking enemies will make Aspalis speak random phrases of mimicked faction , i.e. Tennooo Skuuum when mimicking a grineer )
( Activating the ability while mimicking a living creature will trigger fake death before entering back into her base form )

Ability 3: Synergy - On activation Aspalis will feed any ally in X_Range around her with shield, energy and ammo for the duration of the ability.
( style could be like Trinities LINK )
(toggle ability that uses X_amount_ENERGY per second )

Ability 4: Clone - On Activation, remove any Buff/Debuff/Form from herself and  Become a copy targeted Player with their worn Loadout for X_amount_ENERGY per second.

_
Since i suck at drawing i use this Google-Find as an example in what her look should be like:
If anyone can create a nice Concept art for this, please post here 😃

8V8x602.jpg

#warframeconcept #warframevyra

Archived