Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do I Invite People To My Squad

bobafetthotmail

Question

Ok, today is the first time I tried to lift some newbies for the gambit helmet alert, but for the love of RNG I was unable to get it done. No big loss because it's total crap and I have the BP for it already, but I would like to be able to do so in the future.

I mean, there is no way I can select the mission and have it STAY PUT without it autostarting in 10 seconds, tried Online, Private and Invite Only.

I tried to post /invite PLAYERNAME in the chat while I had not yet selected a mission and it did nothing (although no error was returned).

So, can someone less noob than me shed some light on how I'm supposed to do it?

Also, just to let everyone know my current emotional state:

RAGE! RAGE! RAGE ABOUT CRAPPY MATCHMAKING UI! RAGE! RAGE! RAGE!

1 answer to this question

If everyone in your group has picked the same mission it will start the ten second countdown.  Otherwise when your in a group and someone picks a mission, it will be a about a 40 sec countdown.

I don't invite through chat myself, so I can give no pointers there.

How I invite is by becoming friends with the player or there in my clan, then right click there name in the friends/clan contacts and click invite.  They can also right click your name, and choose the join option so long as the mission isn't complete, session full, or your playing solo or invite only.

Hope that helps.

Edited by River-spirit