Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 10.4.1

[DE]darryl1

Hotfix 10.4.1

- Fixed intermittent DirectX 11 driver crashes

- Fixed rewards collected during Survival missions disappearing if you died & revived as a client

- Fixed Loki's Radial Disarm causing no loot to drop from enemies

- Fixed unresponsive UI after right-clicking to remove an Aura Mod

- Fixed skybox backgrounds occasionally missing during gameplay 

Thanks so much no more directx failures.

I actually preferred the idea of losing all my rewards after i died and revived in survival. It gave me the motivation to get better at playing the game and not relying too much on my "second wind". By playing like i had only one shot at getting all the rewards I definitely began to play much smarter and took advantage of every aspect of the game. This is just my own personal opinion.

I actually preferred the idea of losing all my rewards after i died and revived in survival. It gave me the motivation to get better at playing the game and not relying too much on my "second wind". By playing like i had only one shot at getting all the rewards I definitely began to play much smarter and took advantage of every aspect of the game. This is just my own personal opinion.

I understand it's just your personal opinion, but if you shared here (forum), I've some to say about "By playing like i had only one shot at getting all the rewards I definitely began to play much smarter and took advantage of every aspect of the game."

How do you got the rewards for the first time, I mean, before died?

I'm asking you because I disagree the cause of dead is only the gamer was "less" smart or took less advantage of aspects of the game. This sounds too simplistic.

I understand, but it was changed for the better. After all, a death in a game isn't nearly as simple as "were you skilled enough to handle the situation. Consider the following:

I'm playing Trinity on Infested Survival. My teammates get swarmed and go down while I activate life support, protected by Link and a Torid shot on a WoL'd enemy. I activate Blessing and Zorencopter over to them, blasting enemies if I can but only if it wouldn't slow me down. I manage to revive them all and they get away, but I get nailed by a Toxic Ancient's DoT while reviving the last guy and right as Link runs out, leading me to go down in the poison and die. Normally dying bothers me but I know that I just kept my teammates from having to revive (or possibly not, I don't know if they have revives left), and 1 for 3 is a pretty good trade-off in my book.

Would I have deserved to lose all rewards for that mission?

Edited by HereticKitsune