Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Railjack avionics and rewards issue

Choa20

I am above rank 6 in all  four railjack intrinsics but everytime I try to use tether it glitches and not doing any damage when my friends use it it's working in the same mission. Also after picking up railjack part rewards I am not receiving anything when i get back tot he Dojo but my teammates get the rewards and the intrinsics ( I have affinity boosters on and I saw at the mission summary that I got 72 intrinsics but when I checked at the dry dock it still shows me 40 which is what I had before the mission)  

3 hours ago, Choa20 said:

I am above rank 6 in all  four railjack intrinsics but everytime I try to use tether it glitches and not doing any damage when my friends use it it's working in the same mission.

Right now tether is bugged if you're the client. It works fine for the host using their ship, but anyone else tried and it will not work.

Also after picking up railjack part rewards I am not receiving anything when i get back tot he Dojo but my teammates get the rewards and the intrinsics ( I have affinity boosters on and I saw at the mission summary that I got 72 intrinsic

Once you leave the group, exit, then go back to your dojo (or someone else's a second time if you don't have a dry dock) the intrinsics and wreckage and things will show up.

9 hours ago, Hobie-wan said:

Right now tether is bugged if you're the client. It works fine for the host using their ship, but anyone else tried and it will not work.

Once you leave the group, exit, then go back to your dojo (or someone else's a second time if you don't have a dry dock) the intrinsics and wreckage and things will show up.

Thanks for the information.I did go back to check and I got the intrinsics but the wreckages are still not there. Hopefully they'll fix whatever the issue is.  

Archived