Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The 'which Side?' Megathread. With Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

Gravefire

fan fiction belong in fan fiction.

I believe it is in response to the posed query, "How are Tenno monstrous in their support of either Grineer or Corpus" In Cedric's case, Rhino knows exactly what he is doing and is a monster as a product and a need of war.the only restraint shown is in regard to not slaughtering his current allies because it suits the purposes of saving Tenno. In the case of mine. Nova does not care about the lives of even the allied Grineer so long as she can make more explosions. 

I believe it is in response to the posed query, "How are Tenno monstrous in their support of either Grineer or Corpus" In Cedric's case, Rhino knows exactly what he is doing and is a monster as a product and a need of war.the only restraint shown is in regard to not slaughtering his current allies because it suits the purposes of saving Tenno. In the case of mine. Nova does not care about the lives of even the allied Grineer so long as she can make more explosions. 

which then he put it in fan fiction.

Are you implying that surviving is an issue? Or that a floating Sentinel that shields you instead of shooting would be worth selling out Tenno? If this was war, you would have been shot for treason, Russian style. Cannot have you on the battlefield with such an attitude. (No personal offense or attack intended, just exaggerating a situation to examplify the severity of the options.) The thing is - it doesn't matter what each side offers as reward, because they aren't the source of income or necessity. We don't need them. What we need are loyal Tenno, and they hold them hostage.

We go with whatever decision sets the most Tenno free.

And when we are done, we kill them just our enemies same. Getting rewarded for killing one party and then using those rewards to murder the other party sounds like a sweet deal for us. Selling out the Tenno does not.

TENNO ARE FREEBOOTERZ!