Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mission Idea Type: Endless Slaughter

Vitras

Don't really have a good name for this.

I really love the feel of this game when I kill things, like jumping and doing a slide attack to kill a guy 30 feet away. But since I have to solo I don't get to do very much defense as it's always short-lived. So here it is:

The new mission type would basically you go in and kill. Forever. Or until you want to leave. So, like a sandbox style of mission type. For every so many enemies you kill (like 50 or so) you could have a reward and save your progress on mods and such. But the levels of enemies would stay the same and heavier enemies would come out once you reach a certain point.

I know this sounds quite a bit like defense, but you don't have to guard anything. That's mainly the key, because I can't go very far in defense because when I (have to) solo the thing I'm defending doesn't last long. I just want to kill. It also would help with leveling up.

Thoughts?

Edit: Also supposed to be different than survival; just killing, no enemy level going up, and no oxygen levels to keep you alive. Just killing. That's it.

Edited by Vitras

I like the idea. but it just isnt a good mission. Maybe for just plain fun you could have endless onslaughts of lancers or corpus, nothing else. But for no reward, if there is any sort of reward then people would hardly ever do the other missions.

I like the idea. but it just isnt a good mission. Maybe for just plain fun you could have endless onslaughts of lancers or corpus, nothing else. But for no reward, if there is any sort of reward then people would hardly ever do the other missions.

That's a good point. I'd still do it for no rewards anyway.