Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fass and vome residue

(PSN)Ethereal_Bunnie

5 hours ago, African-Sapien616 said:

I think I figured it out. You need processed vome or fass residues for the infested pet antigens and mutagens. You get the resource by talking to Kaeli/ Daughter Entrati and buying it for 300 entrati standing. 

OH! now I see, we need rank Associate to get the BP.unknown.png

EDIT: Actually never mind... its like @Agent.Hover posted the icon is different.

2 hours ago, Natsu_2G said:

EDIT: Actually never mind... its like @Agent.Hover posted the icon is different.

That explains it a bit ill have a look myself when im online but the icon is still wrong though they really need to fix that to save confusion also they would need to change the name on the antigen to "processed fass residue "

1 hour ago, (PS4)Darth_Dark_Nidus said:

Yep, still waiting... Only thing I'm missing... Even got the hardest pet bases to obtain

I believe it was fixed on PC just a few hours ago. 

My guess it that consoles need to wait a bit more.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-08-26 at 8:24 AM, Natsu_2G said:

Actually I was wrong. The processed vome and fass residues are mere bait for rare fish. Vome and Fass residues are obtained by smashing the bits from the destroyed worm that landed in the glowing ground with melee. but by the time you see this, you probably have figured that out.

Archived