Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Funny Little Statue.... thing?

(XBOX)TrashLana

Right outside the Necralisk is a monument you can shoot with your Void Beam, it goes through an animation, and a symbol appears above it. Has anyone else found more of these around the Cambion Drift and/or has figured out what they're for?

(I apologize if this is the wrong place for this post, this is my first time here)

I've seen a few different effects from them, some seem to drive enemies away with whirling wind, others tag enemies with an energy beam, and sometiems loot fountains out from them.  I have no idea what trigger sthe different effects but maybe it's tied to the Requiem symbols on them?

6 hours ago, Katinka said:

I've seen a few different effects from them, some seem to drive enemies away with whirling wind, others tag enemies with an energy beam, and sometiems loot fountains out from them.  I have no idea what trigger sthe different effects but maybe it's tied to the Requiem symbols on them?

Ah, that makes sense.

I thought they were tied to what DE revealed during Tennocon when Rebecca was standing in front of one of those symbols in the Necralisk loading area and "something happened" that the team cut away from. *shrugs*

Archived