The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

When are we getting the hotfixes on PS4

(PSN)Knight_Fluffy

Just trying to figure out when ps4 is getting hotfixes. Been seeing the posts about hotfix 29.0.2 and 29.0.3 fixing a lot of the issues PlayStation is having like the spinal cords not being guaranteed to be dropped when cutting fish. Is it all up in the air and passing things through servers or not being worked on till everything seems fit with PC to bring all the changes over to us at once. 

I have ran into multiple issues when doing the quest the dialog cutting off and finishing later and not doing the dialog that suppose to be there and needed to leave and come back to finish quest because marker doesn't move. Then when i go out and try bounties lowest bounty I instantly die not sure which enemy (Enemy that shots) only thing i know. It doesn't matter which bounty you take you can instantly die. The best issues is stuff not spawning need to kill 15 enemies to bad none spawn or takes well over 1hr to kill 15 then the sample collecting need 10 to 20 to bad none spawn i killed and killed and killed till mission ended or even after timer runs out none still don't spawn. I also ran into when doing bounties they are harder then suppose to be if you pick lowest (believe 5 - 10) its more like 20 - 30 or highest (believe 50 - 60) not including steel path its more like 80 - 100. 

Archived