The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Ivara's Sleep Arrow

(PSN)Arachnid_Babies

Playing extensively with Ivara and tending to use her sleep arrows on certain enemies or creatures in the Plains of Eidolon, Orb Vallis and the recently added Cambion Drift they tend to fail/not work properly. Do note, they do work properly sometimes, but typically at random. It usually will put an enemy or creatures to sleep for maybe 2 seconds, sometimes less or not even putting them to sleep at all regardless of how strong your ability strength is, how long duration is, or even efficiency. 

Testing Equinox, she can usually put anything to sleep a lot easier without hassle of strength, duration or anything else being  problem. I don't know if the difference between Ivara's sleep arrow and Equinox's "rest" is based on it being AOE (arrow) VS. Direct cast (rest) but I thought I'd be nice to let y'all know Ivara The Huntress (my main) can't put some things to sleep for long if at all for some odd reason. This has been a long problem for her, but I just wasn't sure if I was doing something wrong until I started testing it specifically on things that seemed to have problems. Like the bigger animals on Plains of Eidolon, Orb Vallis and Cambion Drift.

Archived