Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thoughts On The Armour Piercing Mod In Upcoming Changes

PrismBlack

I just got around to watching the live stream from 2 days ago? and thought "Hey if they change it to do less damage to soft targets why not add that the weapon not only does less damage but passes through the softies?"

I think this would really give a player the feel of true Armour Piercing the link below shows some steel core AP ammo going through a log and hitting the target behind it. I am not suggesting you make it penetrate everything in the flight path but being able to penetrate at least one or two soft targets seems viable.

Correct me if I am wrong but the Puncture mod goes through any number of enemies up to the distance stated in the description. On top of that it works against any type of armoured/unarmoured enemies.

Where the Armour Piercing will be doing less damage according to the live stream to softer targets and I only suggest nay hope that they will make it so the projectiles that have Armour Piercing pass through at least 1 soft enemy. Maybe if they do look into this, make it dependant on the level of the Armour piercing mod so if you have an unleveled Armour Piercing mod it will not pass through soft targets only max leveled mods should be able to do that to soft targets imo.