Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Golden Ravenous Maws

A_Wampyre_Duck

I am trying to do the war within quest but cannot get passed the ravenous maws. I have watched videos on the walk-through for this, but whilst other players who have made videos make the quest easy to do, I have found the void dash falls short most of the time forcing you to jump on to a safe are, whilst at the same time pressing three different keys to activate the void dash two of which are as far apart from each other (L and control) as the US is from the UK, and when the void dash falls short you are not given enough time to jump onto a safe area. I have tried a dozen times and have given up, which also means that I cannot enjoy war frame and its various other missions because I am locked into finishing this part of the war within.

Void blast gives you one key to press, E. Why can void dash not be bound top one key, like Q, to make it easier to play. War thunder for example uses W A S D, and Q and E for most of the actions you need to play any vehicle on that game. World of Warcraft to name another uses the same principle keys, but DE assumes that everyone who plays War Frame is three handed or ambidextrous. Also, the ravenous maws do not appear anywhere within the Orikin system after this quest, it therefore makes this part of it obsolete and in my view should not be part of the quest as they have zero bearing on the outcome of it.

On another note, as Grineer are part of this quest I am stuck at MR 8 because level one Grineer on MR 9 can hear a pin drop from 500 metres, but the level 30 Grineer on the war within cannot see my war frame when I am ten feet from them. What gives?!

Then you must have a different control panel option to mine; nowhere on my control panel does it specify that I can change void dash to one key. Unless you can show a screenshot of this on your control panel, I have to assume that your control panel is different to the one I was given when I first joined the game.

5 часов назад, A_Wampyre_Duck сказал:

Then you must have a different control panel option to mine; nowhere on my control panel does it specify that I can change void dash to one key. Unless you can show a screenshot of this on your control panel, I have to assume that your control panel is different to the one I was given when I first joined the game.

It isn't "one key". It's crouch+jump. Rebind your jump to mouse (for example) and your crouch for something comfortable to you.

Also, if you have a programmable mouse/keyboard, you can just assign 2 buttons at once to one programmable button.

Archived