Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

End Game Ideas for mechs

xiao787

So some players are thinking why would i use a mech when i can do more dmg and move faster w my warframe i have an idea to solve this. So with all this new content the theme is infested and when u look at the infested tile set its not just walls and floors its living breathig MOVING tissue. My idea is lets make a living labrynth . the idea is warframes cannot survive because of ( enter reason about somthing the infested can do that gets into warframes and kills or paralyzes them) so now we use mech to traverse an ever changing laybrynth and what i mean by ever changing is do at least half procedurally generated content so it fresh and new every time u go in which makes sense becuase infested tile set is alive and COULD theoretically move ,,no 2 labrynths are alike. Mechs only lets go .. And as a kicker we can make those 2 worms. Or 1 that are always killing each other travel through the lab and act as an insta kill mechanic if ur not paying attention. So in this lab the point is to make it to the center or the HEART of the lab which i feel can tie in well to heart of deimos ... What do u guys think?

Archived