Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Trade System?

RikuGx

Id like to see a Trade or like a Storage System within the Clan Dojos.

That way one can Transfer Mods or Weapons one doesnt need anymore onto others. 

I OFTEN got Mods i DONT need wich are SEEKED by my friends but they never get em. Within a Clan you could trade them then (only store and take like in a bank so we dont get Tradings)

Additionally to that there should be a penalty if you leave a Clan to join another.

Why? That way you prevent from Clan Hopping to trade Mods.

Why no Auction House?

This is an action based Game, an auction house wouldnt fit it, but helping a Clanmember fits it much more since you gotta fight TOGETHER in order to win

I know there was an official statement somewhere by Steve, but i'm having trouble finding it :( Can anyone post the link?

It was Scott.

Entry 1 – Oct 3, 2013

Second paragraph.

heres quote:

Work has started on the trade system! I think we have a good solution for this. It will start off small and expand as we measure how the community reacts to it. Clans will be required to create a trading post in their dojo in order to trade. Trades will be like for like, meaning rare items for rare items. Currently trading is locked to Mods, plus weapon and Warframe parts. Blueprints and crafting materials are being considered for addition to the system but may not be in version 1. We are also considering putting a daily limit on the number of trades that can be completed. More details coming as this gets implemented and tested. I think the current plan is to roll this out in Update 11 (this may change!)

Edited by [DE]Megan