Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Avionics and Titanium Missing

Adder114

Spent roughly 40 minutes in a few Railjack missions gathering titanium. Finally we head back to the dojo and I haven't any of the titanium we just got. I had 9k when we went in and I had 9k when we left. Not only that but I equipped a forward artillery mod, and upgraded it 2 short of max. Left to my orbiter to hope that when I came back I'd have my titanium but I don't and now my entire forward artillery avionic is gone. It and all the dirac I spent on it are just deleted. I'm livid.

Edit: Suddenly I have all the titanium now, but my avionic is still missing. 

Edit2: And now my avionic is back. Not sure what happened but I'm just glad it fixed itself.

Did you check your inventory on the dry dock right after you finished your run? Sometimes inventory (almost all the time for me) doesn't get updated with railjack mission rewards until you get out of dojo (e.g. back to orbiter). The avionic screen sometimes doesn't display your actual loadout (no idea why, probably an issue when the game is trying to load the loadout data) and in my case all of my avionics are gone. You have to either close and then open the avionics screen again or get back to orbiter and then to dojo.

Archived