Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I Was Thinking About Dangly Bits

jpvi1207

i was thinking in visual decorations on warframes, and i thought the following

-camo skins

-piercings

-place-able tattoos on the body 

-pauldrons

AND i also though the possibility of wearing a grineer helmet hanging from the barrel of your weapon, or some kind of symbol that could go on it

Skin patterns might be ok. To everything else, no, so much no. The old trailer for the original dark sector is bad enough, with those absolutely ridiculous studs Hayden had in his ears... they gave me cancer.

We don't need piercings, or tattoos, or anything else like that. Not only would they not look good, but why the heck would they be on a combat exoskeleton in the first place? It makes no sense. Skins that have alternate color placements and maybe sometimes designs are a good idea if designed well (we don't need more skins like Ash's, though... the color breakdown on him is awful) would fit the lore and theme, and aren't a bad idea, though.

piercings?

no way ._.

haters gonna hate, and i dont mean those urban piercings, i mean those traditional indian piercings that are made to form part of a tribe

Skin patterns might be ok. To everything else, no, so much no. The old trailer for the original dark sector is bad enough, with those absolutely ridiculous studs Hayden had in his ears... they gave me cancer.

We don't need piercings, or tattoos, or anything else like that. Not only would they not look good, but why the heck would they be on a combat exoskeleton in the first place? It makes no sense. Skins that have alternate color placements and maybe sometimes designs are a good idea if designed well (we don't need more skins like Ash's, though... the color breakdown on him is awful) would fit the lore and theme, and aren't a bad idea, though.

maybe as you imagine them, but its all about perspective, also yeah i was referring to tattos as lotus symbols

WHY THE HECK WOULD YOU USE A SYANDANA ON AN EXOSKELETON? it makes no sense

guess what bro, its in the game

WHY THE HECK WOULD YOU USE A SYANDANA ON AN EXOSKELETON? it makes no sense

guess what bro, its in the game

Comparing the syandanas to piercings or tattoos is ridiculous. This is where I tell you your argument is invalid and point to you some ridiculous internet picture, so: http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a178/brandywine421/RPG-RAPTOR-SHARK-YOUR-ARGUMENT-IS-INVALID.jpg

The Syandanas are an addition to the warframe, a traditional symbol of rank or prestige. It's like the Jaig eyes for Mandalorians. It's not some random-as-all-f*** thing they slapped on. Hence why only Nekros "is permitted to wear the Mortos Syandana." I realize I didn't address your pauldron suggestion. My objection to them is more practical in that it could interfere with the camera, seeing as we're looking over their shoulder and any sizable addition blocks even more of our view. Doesn't mean they can't be implemented, because there is no stylistic objection, but I know myself and a bunch of others wouldn't use them.