Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ignis Having 0% Weapon Accuracy

Recyclex

As the title says, Ignis have 0% accuracy both on result windows and in personal profile, furthermore, because of Ignis' auto firing nature and its large clip size, it brings down your overall weapon accuracy really fast. It's probably the result of making Ignis cone instead of stream. Hope DE would notice this and fix it on the weekend event patch.

Also did a simple test where I ran one mission only using Ignis, and ran it again with one hit from pistol, the rest Ignis, and fired into thin air for good measure. The first run turned out 0% accuracy as expected, the second run where I used pistol to only get one hit, and firing Ignis where there are nothing to hit, the result accuracy was 100%.

Edited by Recyclex

As far as I know, all 0% accuracy weapons (flux, ignis, embolist, synapse, etc) don't affect your total weapon accuracy.

Really? Then I must be a bit paranoid, because I swear my personal accuracy went down by 1% after 3 Io, Jupiter defenses.

Accuracy isn't that important if you have a flamethrower that as the name suggests "throws flames". Of course it will have 0 accuracy it doesn't fire on one single enemy like the flux rifle.

IMO that accauracy stats for the mission results are bogus coz I can get like 200% accuracy just using my glaive