Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spawning a Lich that YOU want or the excellent adventures of Kuva larvlings and the RNG wizard

Ishredpapers

Currently the process of spawning a kuva larvling with the weapon that you want is completely based on RNG. Maybe he will have the Nukor that you want in 1st try or maybe it will take 20-30 runs of Saturn Cassinni Capture node like a drone to get it to spawn. Maybe even more. (I know, horrifying). I love the stuff DE did with the specific frame as progenitor to the exact element on the weapon. Smart, you check which element you want then go to the wiki and search which frames you need to kill the larvling with.

My suggestion would be why not make it the same with what weapon the larvling spawns with? You kill it with primary - one of the primary Kuva weapons; Secondary weapon kill - Secondary Kuva weapons, Melee, Archgun or ability kills - Kuva melee or Kuva Archgun weapon. That way you won't have to literally live in Cassinni running OVER and OVER and OVER the same mission just so you can valence fusion your favorite kuva weapon or maybe weapons or maybe if you like to torture yourself like me - all Kuva weapons to 60% of the desired element.

Before writing this i did about 20 runs then after those 20 decided to do and log another 20 runs so i don't go insane and have something to do. After a little testing trying to get Kuva Stubbas with Radiation i got the current results from 20 logged runs:

Kuva Ayanga - 2
Kuva Chakkhurr - 2
Kuva Drakgoon - 2
Kuva Karak - 1
Kuva Kohm - 2
Kuva Kraken - 1
Kuva Nukor - 2
Kuva Tonkor - 4    
Kuva Seer - 1
Kuva Shildeg - 1
Kuva Quartakk - 2

TOTAL - 20 runs (0 Stubbas)

Absolutely no pattern just a roulette of RNG that says "good luck out there Tenno teehee". Just mind blowingly absurd way to leave this overlooked imo.

Archived