The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4th power

ShadowCloak

Just played and saw that. But man, that means you have to spend 20 platinum for every warframe, but also spend 20 platinum to have space for more warframes; or sell your warframe and make space for a, lets say, Rhino and spend platinum on him. But I don't wan't to sell my warframe, I spent too much time leveling him to just sell him for not to much credits (I think). It seems to me that every little thing that is stronger has to be payed for platinum. I mean, having the 4th ability only by going pro is not right. It's not a problem for a single warframe, but for more...

I have this chargable health restore, which would be good if I could use it, but if I want to charge it I have to pay 10 Pl. Even the color extension costs for Pl. 75 Pl for more colors! That just aint fair.

I realize that they need to profit for living, but it's kinda ruining experience of the game. They could at least make something like when choosing a daily reward 1-5 Pl appears every once in a while only on 3 stars.

Lol that's what I meant by "platinum for everything" but it was brushed off. They will implement some way of getting small amounts of platinum for free, in the future but will it b enough to even out the game for non-paying players...? Who knows... We need a Dev in here!

Lol its not essentially being broke but yes some people are just that broke or just don't have the means or will to buy into games. What about children? Yes me and you maybe able to pay and wouldn't think twice about it but its about the community and the little man and also the principle. And are you actually able to pay $2 in the shop for 20 platinum or do you have to up for the $5 purchase? Hmm.

They could at least make something like when choosing a daily reward 1-5 Pl appears every once in a while only on 3 stars.

Yep, that's the idea. Hang in there! As for your other issues: The chargable health restore is definitely going to get an adjustment. We will look at how much you get for selling back gear but that said, by selling mods, our stats show that players are pretty flush with Credits. Unlike resources in the real world, Credits supply is infinite in a video game! You have two Warframe slots, free. You can gear-quest and fill that spare slot with a Warframe of your choice, no Platinum required. You could sell one of your Warframes to make room if you like. If you want to horde, then yes, we ask for you to support the game. But even then, you could choose to spend your starting Platinum on that.

Narulait - I'm sorry if I brushed you off, I might have missed your post? I have been trying my best to *not* brush off comments on Platinum because I know its important to be fair and balanced. You can definitely buy lots of stuff with Platinum! At the same time we start you with a fair amount (50 - before Update 5 it was a measly 12!). We never force you to spend it in a tutorial (like most of the F2P I've played). We will be giving small amounts out as sign-in bonuses. With the vast majority of the gear obtained with Credits or through the Foundry and the best stuff out there being Foundry-only we are definitely trying to win over players that aren't able to pay.

Ah, it's fine. I can understand its hard to keep up with every post and comment its just a lot of people are confused and complaining and feeling like its ruining their experience. Just more light needs to be shed on it is all. Good job, keep up the good work Steve!

The sell price of mods definitely needs to be lowered, or everything needs to be way more expensive. I cleaned out my inventory after a few of hours of playing and made 114,000 credits. I think I have about 1.4 million credits in the bank with nothing to spend them on.