Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Necramech Bugs - Affinity, Drops, etc

Muhyee

I thought we should report some Necramech bugs here in order to catch DE's attention faster regarding these bugs.

1) First and most important: Host migration looses ALL Necramech + Weapons affinity... hours of lost xp during this issue.

2) Arquebex is stilling affinity from Warframe/Weapons.

3) Necramech not getting Thermia rewards. I don't know the exact moment the teammates picked up the Thermia, but either during the Necramech transference out or while inside Necramech the pickup was made and no drops where rewarded.

PS: Fetch and Minimap (at least) should be applied to the Necramech from companion buffs... it's so frustruting to have all these limitations if you want to play with Mechs.

also Tested this myself  a few time, and found  a topic on it already

When in a Necramech you do not get diluted thermia  as a reward.

this was in the previous event , but could not test good , as the event ended when i got my Necramech , and i only noticed it the last few runs at that time

Host migration issue with gaining affinity still exists... it's as if everyone on purpose drop the squad after doing a bounty and *** you over again and again... been leveling that mech for hours without actually managing to do it!

Archived