The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

bugs and request

(PSN)THE-VOID1215

since the release of Heart of Deimos their has been countless bugs glitches and crashes in warframe 

1. index is broken the spectres are brain dead whereas before the spectres would pick up the points and drop them off now i find them picking up the points and running around in circles or into walls not doing anything or just standing around 
  2. second bug the UI after a mission has finished does not work properly when trying to press the circle button there is no response 
  3. in some missions the warframe locks up and does not shoot or fight and operator mode does not work you have to die to get out of the bug
  4. defense missions with the grineer  kavats become immortal and cannot die
  5. heart of deimos falling off the game map 
  6. heart of deimos when mining for minerals some of the indicators do not show where to shoot the mining laser the little dots

big request: even MORE POWER  😈

the Helminth opens up new possibilities  new creative ways of playing the game but i also believe that this can be involved even further and the number of abilities that is already accessible is great but limited it has given us a taste of what could be possible hybrid frames where you could pick your favourite frame and put whatever desirable power you wish to use on that for hybrid frames 

like the speed of volt combined with ash mix with vex armor the frames themselves would become vessels for new possibilities the downside to this would be you'd have to build the frame four times to sacrificed every one of their abilities there are so many creative ways to play this game now that this new system is put into place but it needs an extra kick to reach its full potential 

after all this game is supposed to be the ultimate power fantasy what better fantasy of power than the power to choose whatever abilities we choose this new system has left me hungry for more power i love power fantasy and this game does it greatly anyway i hope someone from the developers will see this and think of new crazy ways to excite us 

thanks again and keep up the good work.

Archived