Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The ironic design of Vome and Fass cycles in Cambion Drift

Anti-Axiom

Most of us already know that Vome represents order while Fass represents chaos. But my personal experience was exact opposite. Allow me to point out why.

• During Vome cycle, there are patches of Fass residue covering random areas all over the cambion drift. Bounties often take place near these and we have to finish the stage with a useless distorted HUD.

During Fass cycle, Vome residue is found near these areas that give speed boost, health regeneration buffs that help in finishing the bounty stage.

• During Vome cycle allied Necramechs roam the cambion drift. For some reason, they disable warframe abilities when nearby. Is that supposed to be helpful?   (as a Limbo player these mechs don't even allow Limbo to enter rift let alone use abilities, forcing me to avoid the Vome cycle at all costs)

During Fass cycle these mechs stay inactive allowing all warframe abilities to work as intended. And as a bonus can be used for some extra fire power when overwhelmed by infested.

• It has been repeatedly mentioned Vome cycle decreases the amount of dangerous infested units while Fass cycle spawns more of them. Yet I never ran into a Deimos Juggernaut during Fass cycle.

I initially thought these were random bugs or unintended mechanics that slipped through. But even after all these hotfixes none of these issues were resolved or even mentioned anywhere. Vome cycle duration is synced with night cycle of cetus which is a relatively dangerous cycle in plains of eidolon, which makes sense for the Vome cycle to be buggy/annoying/more dangerous in general. I just wish it wasn't falsely advertised as the exact opposite of what it is.

Archived