Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Continuing Strike(Method To Continue To Melee Attack)

Zenn

Question

This is something that I've started on the first day of Warframe, which is using standard melee attacks and then using the strong stike or slide spin and then continue with meleeing your targets. This technique is usefull for weapons like the Bo Staff and the Gram Blade. You should attempt this on Solo mode, so theres no lag and what not. The key is timing, hitting a enemy may make them stagger back, at this point is when you immediately use your charged attack. Timing your melee attacks will give you better results, switching from regular to strong will definately change the outcome of the game. Long melee weapons are recommended for thi tactic.

4 answers to this question

This is something that I've started on the first day of Warframe, which is using standard melee attacks and then using the strong stike or slide spin and then continue with meleeing your targets. This technique is usefull for weapons like the Bo Staff and the Gram Blade. You should attempt this on Solo mode, so theres no lag and what not. The key is timing, hitting a enemy may make them stagger back, at this point is when you immediately use your charged attack. Timing your melee attacks will give you better results, switching from regular to strong will definately change the outcome of the game. Long melee weapons are recommended for thi tactic.

Well, now you know! Join the ranks :D

I love the Gram even though I'm pretty useless with it ^_^

Unfortunately this tactic seems to rely on the off-chance your regular attack staggers your opponent, and probability simply isn't enough in a game with multiple Ancients surrounding you...

nununu, your probly not timing it right at all. Its not the same for all weapons, which I should have clarified. Basic weapons, like the Skana, are the basic and usually are easy to time attacks from medium to strong attacks. Dual weapon and light weapons become faster and timing might require some training. Heavy weapons, like the Gram, requires some real training before you can attempt to use it on harder levels. Now this method is really ment for taking on the Corpus and the Grineer. Using against the Infestation may result with serious damage to yourself. As Notso has stated, and I'm simply validating it. I have a Gram myself, Dual Heat Swords, and a Bo, so I have a understanding of the each of my melee weapons. People that complain that its not working, thats your fault, not mine.