Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can you add Forma or Forma Blueprint to the Nightwave exchange list or give more Nightwave currency when players after Nightwave level 30?

Minase_Inori

I think Nightwave exchange list items are too few.Maybe add Forma or Forma Blueprint to the Nightwave exchange list Because in old versions,alerts sometimes reward Forma blueprint.Forma or Forma Blueprint prices like Orokin Reactor Blueprint or Orokin Catalyst Blueprint.In my opinion,When players after level 30, Nightwave reward will become Insignificant.If you add Forma or give more Nightwave currency when players after Nightwave level 30,Nightwave will be fun.Thank you for reading this advise.   

I agree that there should be more, and especially that the rewards post-30 should be better. There should also be NO cap past 30. With long-running nightwaves like this one, mixed with technically-infinite standing gains from glass resonance in missions, it's too easy for casual players to cap at the 60th rank and have no reason to keep doing objectives.

The rewards are so poor that I can't even be bothered going past 30, and I'm at like 45-50 or something anyway just by accidentally doing stuff that happened to count as challenges.

Archived