Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Invincible Stalker

Sass_Queen_Neo

Just minding my own business, doing the event with some friends, when suddenly stalker appears, we nearly kill him, When suddenly he starts channeling nyx's ultimate, right after that, he stayed invincible and wouldn't move, though he did start moving at some point cause he started following me but wouldn't attack and still wouldn't take damage.

yep this had happened to me 2 times, one he spawned on my friend and just stayed right where he spawned and didnt take damage for about 2 mins and then all of a sudden took off at an insane speed, when I chased after him (well tried but even if I had a speed boost I wouldnt of cought him) he disappeared, in another map he spawned and started to attack me, after almost killing him he stoped taking damage and just stood there, I didnt stick around to see if he was going to chase after me with that insane speed again, I went and evaced as fast as I could.

Edit: another stalker spawned during the event on Ultor and was able to be killed quickly, so this edit is just to confirm that they dont glich every time. (or at least not on Ultor)

Edited by TheeHunted