Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Skirmish Alert?

Kravik

These battles between the corpus and grineer are hugely fun. kinda sparked an idea for an alert that would have a similar set up with your decision of who to fight with determining what your reward was much in the same way the current event is set up.

mostly... i'm not exactly good at conveying my ideas XP

just a one time mission run that you choose who to fight for and there is no bar to see who caps what b/c it's a skirmish not a full fledged attack/capture the enemy ships type of mission more of two enemies who happen to waltz into each other and clash in brief border struggles type of idea

mostly... i'm not exactly good at conveying my ideas XP

just a one time mission run that you choose who to fight for and there is no bar to see who caps what b/c it's a skirmish not a full fledged attack/capture the enemy ships type of mission more of two enemies who happen to waltz into each other and clash in brief border struggles type of idea

You mean more or less could put for example: in a corpus ship and when to meet your target a ship (which could be Derelict) crashes against the ship in which these and you have to avoid the corpus to enter and find the artifact from the vaults (for example). Is something so what you say?

i was thinking say the grineer/corpus had a patrol run into each other and the two start fighting and you have to choose which to fight for/against but not to the extent of having a meta game to the alert like in the current event.

though i suppose that derelict idea could work...

i was thinking say the grineer/corpus had a patrol run into each other and the two start fighting and you have to choose which to fight for/against but not to the extent of having a meta game to the alert like in the current event.

though i suppose that derelict idea could work...

It is just an example...But I don't think that a (non-infected) ship collides with another. If you spent the Dead space 1 there is a scene that is very similar to what I'm saying. Unless they are drunk I do not think that it will shock one normal ship with another. You might also have another goal: can repair the ship enemy temporarily and meet other objective there or evacuate.