The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Simulacrum 2.0

Kap6oHukc

Hello dear developers! I am a player from Russia and I love warframe very much, so I decided to share my idea on how to make the game a little better. Also, this is my first time writing something on the forum and I really hope that my message will be noticed.
The essence of my proposal is that I, as a fan of sitting in the simulacrum for several hours, very much lack the most accurate means to track certain characteristics of the Assembly of mods in weapons.
Therefore, I suggest adding a "target" to the simulacrum, shooting at which you can see, on a nearby screen, the total amount of damage done, the total amount of elemental damage, the amount of damage caused by certain types of damage, the number of critical hits, the level of critical hits. And with all this, give the opportunity to configure the "resists" of this very "target" in a separate terminal, so that the blocked damage is also shown on the screen.

Здравствуйте уважаемые разработчики! Я игрок из России и очень люблю warframe, поэтому решил поделиться своей идеей о том, как сделать игру немного лучше. Кроме того, это мой первый раз, когда я пишу что-то на форуме, и я очень надеюсь, что мое сообщение будет замечено.
Суть моего предложения состоит в том, что мне, как любителю посидеть в симулякруме по несколько часов, очень не хватает максимально точных средств отследить те или иные характеристики сборки модов в оружии.
Поэтому я предлагаю добавить в симулякрум "мишень", стреляя в которую можно будет увидеть, на рядом стоящем экране, общее количество нанесенного урона, общее количество элементального урона, количество урона нанесенного определенными типами урона, количество критических попаданий, уровень критических попаданий. И при всем при этом дать возможность настроить "резисты" этой самой "мишени" в отдельном терминале, чтобы на экране также показывался и заблокированный урон.

Archived