The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Is Creating Toxicity With This Event!

geninrising

Holy S#&$, spoiled kids these days....

DE makes a lot of effort to design a nice, exciting and interesting event with great rewards and some guys whine, whine, whine.

Oh, the event is not logical, oh, I dont get what I DESIRE (which is a nice use of words, explains a lot about character), oh noes, DE pushes the win with rewards...

Can you just shut up, enjoy the game and be happy about the rewards you get in the very end? Thanks you

Did you really complain about people complaining in the place specifically designated for them to complain?

If DE doesn't get feedback from the community they aren't going to be able to improve the game moving forward now are they?

I do agree with the OP that it kinda sucks to not be able to choose your reward outside of fighting for apart from just working with the rest of the community; I feel it would be better to let us actually choose; but again free stuff is free stuff.

Holy S#&$, spoiled kids these days....

DE makes a lot of effort to design a nice, exciting and interesting event with great rewards and some guys whine, whine, whine.

Oh, the event is not logical, oh, I dont get what I DESIRE (which is a nice use of words, explains a lot about character), oh noes, DE pushes the win with rewards...

Can you just shut up, enjoy the game and be happy about the rewards you get in the very end? Thanks you

Lel let's combine pre-made Grineer and Corpus maps and have you do them 100 times.

Hur hur hard wurk larf.

Did you really complain about people complaining in the place specifically designated for them to complain?

If DE doesn't get feedback from the community they aren't going to be able to improve the game moving forward now are they?

I do agree with the OP that it kinda sucks to not be able to choose your reward outside of fighting for apart from just working with the rest of the community; I feel it would be better to let us actually choose; but again free stuff is free stuff.

can u please stop complaining about people like him complaining about too many people who complain about the event and rewards and just enjoy the forum and game its not constructive and DE needs only constructive criticism not complaints unless your their wives

I think the AI working the way that it is, the event triggers, the slick models, the bug testing, the REALLY fantastic art design with the grineer breaching drills, all took hard work.

larf.

Let's not forget the fact that Grineer Eviscerators still have on the desert head gear despite not being in a desert environment.

So funny seeing that black body with that desert tan head gear.

Larf.

Let's not forget the fact that Grineer Eviscerators still have on the desert head gear despite not being in a desert environment.

So funny seeing that black body with that desert tan head gear.

Larf.

I get the feeling you are trolling, and I fed you.  I feel shame, but also.... regret.

lol there is no toxicity at all, jesus christ what kind of basements in your mothers house do some people live in if they get toxic over something like this 

best advice: get a life and get over it and just enjoy the goddamn event and the goddamn game, who the hell cares as long as u have fun

secondary advice: we all know acrid will still be better than all the sidearms and galatine/dual ichor will still be better than the melees so its pointless either way

and dont worry MoaBros, corpus will win 

the irony is strong with this one