Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Contributing resources to clan research takes my resources but doesn't progress the resource requirements

LightBrigade

I've been trying to research stuff in the tenno lab in my clan dojo, but I'm getting weird behavior when trying to contribute resources. Sometimes it works with partial contributions, sometimes it works if I contribute all the resources at once, but sometimes I'll contribute a partial amount of resources and it'll take my resources but won't progress the required resources for the part, so I'll just lose everything I tried to contribute.

Here's a video of my trying to contributing some resources and just losing it all. Sometimes it works and sometimes I just lose what I tried to contribute, is there something I'm missing?

• 2 weeks later...

I have am having the same issue. It is particularly when I am trying to contribute Plastids, Polymer Bundle, or Cryotic. I tried to test it with only trying to contribute 1 of the particular resource to see if it would take. This has not been the case. There a few specific items I having this problem with in each lab. Unfortunately, I had been putting the resources, but I thought I may have forgot or spent them elsewhere. I would like to get this fixed. 

Archived