Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

infinite login loop on the website (warframe.com/landing) NONSTOP, cannot access support

AlmightyHypnotoad

Question

Sooooo trying to make a support ticket.  go to warframe.com/landing.    then I  login.  it takes me to warframe.com/landing. then i login. it takes me to warframe.com/landing. then i login. it takes me to warframe.com/landing. then i login. it takes me to warframe.com/landing. then i login. it takes me to warframe.com/landing. then i login. it takes me to warframe.com/landing. then i login. it takes me to warframe.com/landing. then i login. it takes me to warframe.com/landing. then i login. it takes me to warframe.com/landing. then i login. it takes me to warframe.com/landing. then i login. it takes me to warframe.com/landing. then i login. it takes me to warframe.com/landing. then i login. it takes me to warframe.com/landing. then i login. it takes me to warframe.com/landing. then i login. it takes me to warframe.com/landing. then i login. it takes me to warframe.com/landing. then i login. it takes me to warframe.com/landing. then i login. it takes me to warframe.com/landing. then i login. it takes me to warframe.com/landing. then i login. it takes me to warframe.com/landing. then i login. it takes me to warframe.com/landing. then i login. it takes me to warframe.com/landing. then i login. it takes me to warframe.com/landing. then i login. it takes me to warframe.com/landing. then i login. 

I go to warframe.com/support.      i click make a ticket. it takes me to login. i login. it takes me back to warframe.com/landing. i login again. takes me to warframe.com/landing i login again. takes me to warframe.com/landing i login again. takes me to warframe.com/landing i login again. takes me to warframe.com/landing 

INFINITE LOGIN LOOP WTF

edit: already cleared cache and cookies, tried 4 different browsers, tried 2 different phones, and 2 different computers. every link and google search. it will NOT keep me logged  in for more than one page (the fkn login page)

3 answers to this question

I had this exact same problem with my PS4 account.  I had to create a ticket from my PC account, and get support to believe I had a problem.  It took almost a month, but they did eventually solve the problem for me.  They didn't really give me any info about what was wrong or how they fixed it, but they did fix it.

On 2020-10-20 at 2:43 PM, (PS4)Loki1211 said:

I had this exact same problem with my PS4 account.  I had to create a ticket from my PC account, and get support to believe I had a problem.  It took almost a month, but they did eventually solve the problem for me.  They didn't really give me any info about what was wrong or how they fixed it, but they did fix it.

The problem is the website. If u could make a ticket you were already past my problem

2 minutes ago, AlmightyHypnotoad said:

The problem is the website. If u could make a ticket you were already past my problem

No, you don't understand...  I had to make the ticket with a DIFFERENT account.  My PS4 account couldn't stay logged into support.  I have a PC account as well.  I had to use the PC account to get support to fix my PS4 account.

Archived