Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Deadlock Protocal

StarboardHook

loved the mission it was fun for most part. during the final moments of the mission though The treasurer though was hard to kill. its as if its level was a lie. and it was actually 20 levels higher then originally shown.

Other difficult points are:

1. The final boss battle is hard for me personally. Proctea's shield recharges at a ridiculous rate.

2. The weapon to supposedly defeat her is also punishing.

3. If you simply miss her with it once. her shields are full again.

4. If you dont have Xoris charged, you have to scramble to charge it before she heals all 4 health segments. 

maybe im just not using the right gear for it. comment down on what warframe/gear you used and maybe even mods that helped you out.

A few tips that may or may not help:

Treasurers have massive damage reduction on their shields, but not their health. Mod your weapons for magnetic damage primarily and they become a lot easier, as once their shield is gone they drop like a fly.

Protea has a cap on how much damage she can take per shot landed on her; use rapid-fire weapons on her to get more effective damage.

The Xoris's alt-fire explosion can also be used to charge it; even if you kill specters with the charged explosion, it will instantly recharge. It also seems to guarantee an insta-kill on specters when used in this way.

As the Xoris's explosion can stagger you, a Warframe with stagger resistance can be helpful. I think I used Mesa for the fight just because Peacemakers OP, but a tanky Rhino would also work well. Gauss and Inaros with the Scarab Swarm augment can also resist staggers.

Archived