Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lvling

--Q--TheLoneRonin

Question

6 answers to this question

To add on, you get 100 mastery rank XP for each rank gained on a weapon, and 200 for each warframe rank gained.

They're going to change up Master Rank in update 7, but I need to double check if they're going to change how we gain those ranks. I hope so, I for one don't like feeling forced to have to level up weapons and warframes I don't want to gain stuff I do want.

oh I meant where's a good place to lvl up cuz I'm a Novice(3)?

Go to Xini or other high powered game maps like Outer Terminus or Naeglar (w/ lots of enemies..!)

Even though you don't do a direct kill with the weapon you level up,

you get sort of leech XP when you kill with other tricks, or teammates kill something.

So when 150~200+ mobs are being slaughtered every run, you gain few levels easy

without having to grind so hard for it. Works wonders with frames with AOE skills, and just

equip 1 main weapon that you're gonna use and equip level 1 gear for the other slots

for faster rank up.

Edited by TheNYSlice

Go to Xini or other high powered game maps like Outer Terminus or Naeglar (w/ lots of enemies..!)

Even though you don't do a direct kill with the weapon you level up,

you get sort of leech XP when you kill with other tricks, or teammates kill something.

So when 150~200+ mobs are being slaughtered every run, you gain few levels easy

without having to grind so hard for it. Works wonders with frames with AOE skills, and just

equip 1 main weapon that you're gonna use and equip level 1 gear for the other slots

for faster rank up.

Oooooh, thats why there's been an epidemy of ppl unable to clean trash or kill ancients joining Xini lately.

Which results in failed missions.

Great job encouraging leeching! Keep it up!

/Sarcasm off

@OP: you can build a new frame, buy new weapons and start again the game from Mercury with a new perspective of playstyle. That's what frames are all about!

Edited by Thelonious