The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Was just wondering...

Narulait

I was going through Jupiter again and was just wondering about the infected. They have not got any information about them in the game and how they became infected also they are some-what of an intelligent enemy and are an enemy none the less so shouldn't they be involved in the faction list and have a back story about how they came about? Or how the infection started/spread.

Also about the story in general, it seems all the story we get is teh begining and the lore from the website we don't have any in-game advancements with the story or any campaign progression and story progression. We just get the little voice messages from the bosses and that's only every other mission and then once you assassinate the boss that's it.

Another and final point is cut scenes, will there be new ones and more cut scenes inplemented as story or start to the beginning of the mission or is this it?

Apologies just really interested with the progression and future development of the game and all its features. =^D

well they call it a technical plague so i imagine it had to do with technology, they also all kindof look like corpus. so maybe they dabbled in nanomachine injections and some AI they created went apeS#&$ and took over. thats how i see it. maybe its something that actually isnt really known in the universe and its something thatll be reveiled later through some story?

Thanks for the questions! We will be adding more lore very soon. We will be adding a few cutscenes here and there (in the spirit of the enter/extraction ones) to flesh things out. The similarity to the Corpus is a great catch. They are related to the Warframes in a way as well... we will reveal more for those curious as we go! :)

Yeah a lot of them do look like the Corpus and I noticed the Golem keeps saying things such as we are similar or something along those lines and we embraced you. Just can't wait to know more about it, kind of like the carrot on the stick type tease going on here lol.