Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Greeting Is A Greeting After All.

Eeirail

I'd like to introduce myself a bit as I have started to fully get into Warframe.

The name is Eeirail, to the oblivious whom needed to be told.

I am dedicated to Game aid and all around playing. I would like to say I am a pack leader but I know there are those above myself who would bear that title a bit better.

I guess I heard about this game by browsing through Online games that Steam seems to update darn near all the time. A few friends play and I decided I'd see what the hubbub was about. I can say I am impressed, given a few bugs I've noticed and the aggressive personality of some people I have met within game. What game doesn't have those though?

I can't give you my whole synopsis yet but anything anyone wants to know. You know what to do.

<3 Have a great day folks.

I'm shocked you have 0 replies in 3 DAYS!? What the hell, that's not very Tenno of us. A late welcome is better than no welcome I assume. Welcome to warframe, i'm glad you and your friends like it, Every game community has some bad eggs and i'm sorry you had to run into them so early. Hope to see you around In game soon!