The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Warframe on consoles need as much attention as pc

(PSN)I-Am-Star-Dust-

Console players get left in the dark for months I've had nothing but bugs in warframe the most annoying one that actually finally made me delete warframe was when i was doing rail jack and I've encountered a common glitch were calling the arch weapon would stop me from using gear changing weapons and stops me from interacting with anything or were my mods would literally constantly come off while some cant be removed. i never hated warframe so much but now i do I'm sick of the lack of attention to the other consoles its obvious console versions are slowly breaking. And i get this one is off topic im mr 19 and the long wait times for everything is tedious we all know you try to stretch the time people play the game by making everything long and tedious its fine though people are starting to go to other games maybe you should make warframes not take 3 days. imagine coming to this game for the first time all happy and excited ready to play then get hit with that 4 day wait time for every warframe and have your soul crushed i seen countless people i tried introducing to the game quit cause to long wait times and maybe you should remove the wait time for railjack and make starter stuff removable and i know everyone wants content but what we really need is fix first. the game only gets more tedious it feels moral and reason to play is low this used to be a game i could play and have fun with friends now its becoming a chore kind of it feels or a weight just pulling me down unnecessarily the grind gets ridiculous sometimes some say well they need money i get it you do but getting peoples respect might work better then trying to force them to pay i pay to see the game grow i want to see it succeed till the end since pc. 

Archived