Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endless missions are not endless

(XBOX)IIIIGAZMANIIII

Last week I was trade banned once more. This time for doing RailJack missions. We spent about 2 hours doing RailJack missions with the average mission time being approximately 8 minutes each. We were doing missions in the veiled proxima and I ended up with 28 wreckage parts if this gives you any indication of how much we did. This is not a lot of wreckage parts so I don’t know why we were trade banned. We were farming Intrinsics and also the Spectra Vandal and would start a new mission once we completed a mission and continue with completing missions. I had 2 other people with me and all 3 of us were trade banned immediately after returning to the Dry Dock. I was dumbfounded, once again Trade Banned for the most stupidest reason possible. When running RailJack missions there is no reason to return to the Dry Dock after each mission as new missions can be started after the current mission is completed. The problem here is all your rewards stack until you return to the Dry Dock. I received the message “A recent mission you completed was flagged for having abnormal results” which ended with 3 of us being Trade Banned. Why don’t you just add everyone’s rewards together for the period they are in the game each day and Trade Ban everyone for playing the game, honestly this is getting ridiculous, it’s the only game you can get banned for just playing the game. Why even have leader boards based on duration when you get on the top of the leaderboard to find you have been Trade Banned, great reward and incentive to not play the game anymore. Endless mission should come up with a warning to say you must get to extraction instead of letting players go to long and then Trade Banning them and then not explaining what they did wrong. The Support Team or the Helpless Desk offer no support except for the standard response of “We can not discuss the issue any further due to security reasons” every time. I asked for the agent to escalate to there supervisor but no they just give me the same response every time and closed the ticket. Please change the RailJack missions to remove the Trade Bans for players who want stay in for a little longer or return players to the Dry Dock after every missions. I explained all this to the Support team but the tickets were closed and it fell on def ears. I am now dealing with all the players I play with looking for another game to play, I don’t want to do this as I enjoy playing this game but if things don’t change I maybe forced to change.

Archived