Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Umbra & Operator - Underground Deimos bug

Game0Tron

I've experienced this five times now, each more irritating than the last. When you're playing as Excalibur Umbra (or, at least he's the only Warframe I have tested this with) and you switch to the Operator when in Deimos' underground section, you will spawn in an entirely different location out-of-bounds, and you will either have to react quickly and land on an (invisible) platform and then glitch inside that to enter a completely different location (likely an Isolation Vault) or you will begin falling indefinitely.

I would much prefer to not have to react in the first place.

Due to further testing, it is to note that this glitch does not take effect once Excalibur Umbra as a specter is reduced to 0 health and becomes immobile. Due to this, it is likely that other Warframes will not be affected by this glitch.

Another thing to note is that I am most often affected by this glitch in the Isolation Vaults, but that's likely due to the fact that I suck.

Despite the recent patch that may or may not have attempted to fix this glitch, the glitch is still present.

Also, I know Bonewidow has a shield, but it seems WAY more durable and hard to hit than Voidrig, unless both were given more health, in which case I haven't seen Voidrig again yet. Where I would be able to almost always hit the Voidrig with my Exalted Blade as Umbra or Mallet as Octavia, Exalted Blade doesn't seem to hit nearly as much and Mallet only damages shields.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived